Air Duct Cleaning Services Jacksonville, FL
More people today understand that indoor air pollution is a serious issue. Poor cleaning habits, polluted HVAC systems, and dirty air ducts can cause harmful contaminants to circulate throughout your home. At Cool Connections, Inc., we offer annual maintenance plans that give our service technicians the opportunity to inspect and thoroughly clean your HVAC system.
Our duct cleaning services are an effective way to address persistent indoor air quality problems. Air duct cleaning also helps you to save energy and money.
What Happens During Duct Cleaning
During air duct cleaning, our NATE-certified service technicians inspect and sanitize the following components of your forced air system:
- The supply and return air ducts and registers
- The grilles and diffusers
- Heat exchangers
- Heating and cooling coils
- Condensate drain pans (drip pans)
- Fan motor and fan housing
- The air handling unit housing
Incorrect installation and lack of maintenance can cause the ductwork contamination. Particles like dust, pollen, pet dander can easily accumulate in the ductwork. Moisture in the ductwork increases the potential for microbiological growth, which could release spores and other fungi. Some of these contaminants may cause allergic reactions or other symptoms in those exposed.
Expert Duct Cleaning Services in Jacksonville, FL
You will know you have dirty air ducts if you have a problem controlling dust throughout your home. You will also notice dirt or debris around your vents. Think about the particles that you cannot see. To keep occupants healthy, contact our team to schedule duct cleaning today. Our services include:
- Opening access ports or doors to inspect and clean the entire system.
- Examining the heating and cooling system to ensure there are no asbestos-containing materials. These substances require specialized procedures and should not be disturbed or removed except by specially trained and equipped contractors.
- Using vacuum equipment that exhausts particles outside of the home or we use only high-efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment if the vacuum exhausts inside the home.
- Using well-controlled brushing of duct surfaces in conjunction with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles.
- Using only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass. We can clean flex ducts using soft-bristled brushes, but it can be more economical to replace the accessible flex ducts.
We take care to protect the ductwork, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes the previous service provider made or used, so they are airtight. We will also protect your carpet and furnishings during cleaning.
Call Cool Connections, Inc. for Air Duct Cleaning Today
We follow NADCA’s (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) standards for air duct cleaning and NAIMA‘s (North American Insulation Manufacturers Association) recommended practice for ducts containing fiberglass lining or those constructed using fiberglass duct board.
Standards are important to us. Call today to schedule air duct cleaning or to get a free assessment. We’ll be more than happy to assist you! We look forward to serving you our friends and neighbors in Jacksonville, Orange Park, and St. Johns, Florida — 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Why Choose Us
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Same Day Service
24/7 Emergency Service