Cool Connections, Inc. Proudly Offers Air Conditioning & Heating Preventative Maintenance and Maintenance Plans
HVAC systems can experience significant wear and tear from season to season. Without regular maintenance, the daily wear and tear can shorten the lifespan of a system significantly. At Cool Connections, Inc., we offer maintenance plans that help you get the most from your heating and cooling systems.
Schedule maintenance for your cooling system in spring and set up heating maintenance during fall. If you follow this recommendation, you’ll be sure to get the most from your systems, even during severe weather. Regular preventive maintenance will also help to keep your energy bills from skyrocketing.
Our Affordable Preventive Maintenance Plans
You can request a tuneup or enroll in one of our maintenance plans. With these plans, you get two annual visits discounts on repairs. You can choose our Platinum Plan or our Gold Platinum Plan. With both plans we:
- Measure operating volts/amps throughout the system
- Inspect all voltage absorption components
- Tighten all electrical connections throughout the entire system
- Inspect breakers and fuses for proper functioning
- Check and ensure proper refrigerant charge and pressures
- Clean out water removal drain pan
- Purge and flush condensate removal system
- Check thermostat operations for accuracy
- Check filtration and replace as needed if the owner supplies filter
- Tighten all loose screws and replace missing ones
- Clean outdoor unit free of debris, leaves, bugs and trash
- Wipe or brush inside of blower unit to remove dust
- Provide condensate drain pan protection treatment
- Clean outdoor coil with a low-pressure cleaning agent and rinse
- Offer free service charge or diagnostic fee
- Give you priority service, no overtime or after hours charges for repairs
- Ensure manufacturer’s warranties
- Allow automatic scheduling and annual renewal
You pay a little more for the Platinum Plan, but receive a higher discount on repairs and parts. Yearly contracts cover two visits, and you’ll receive a free service call and discounts on parts and repairs. Contact us today for more details about our preventive maintenance agreement.
HVAC Maintenance Perks
Our maintenance plans apply to your heating and cooling systems. You should never think of cooling or heating maintenance as optional. With our professional preventive maintenance services, you:
- Save energy
- Protect your heat pumps and furnaces
- Enjoy better heating and cooling performance
- Reduce the need for frequent cooling and heating repair services
When you sign up for one of our HVAC maintenance plans, our expert service technicians have the opportunity to look for small issues and correct them before they become major issues. This could save you time and money in the future.
Looking Out for Your Well-BeingPeace of mind is invaluable. As your Trane Comfort Specialist, we’ve made sure to design a comprehensive cooling and heating maintenance plan, so you have one less thing you to worry about. If you have a furnace, annual heating maintenance is even more critical. These units and similar systems can release toxic carbon monoxide. We’ll look for leaks and any other defects that could present a threat to those in your home or business.
Maintaining Loyal Customers
Our goal is to keep you as a customer for life. That’s why our NATE-certified service technicians commit to providing the highest quality of work possible. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee further endorses our promise to provide top-notch service every time.
As a family-owned and –operated business, we are quite protective of our reputation. We promise to work hard to be the HVAC contractor of choice in Macclenny, Jacksonville, Orange Park and St. Johns, FL. Let us help you take care of your valuable HVAC system.
Our Latest News
Do You Need a New Air Conditioner in Jacksonville, FL?May 3, 2023Read More
Why Choose Us
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Same Day Service
24/7 Emergency Service